NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...   Wed Mar 03 2010, 02:24

...but on the plus side I got some pretty sweet jerseys for a steal! I emailed both sellers are I guess they were both originally purchased from NFL Shop Very Happy

Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...   Wed Mar 03 2010, 04:13

Sweet! Although, I do question the authenticity of the black Lions jersey, because with Matthew Stafford came the new-look Lions jerseys and uniforms. The black has been done away with for a year or two, now. So the seller would have had to have gotten that one personalized, no?
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...   Wed Mar 03 2010, 04:47

Yeah I definitely noticed that too. I guess it must have gotten personalized the last few months when the older lions jerseys were still available for purchase. I noticed that it was right after the draft that the older lions jerseys (as well as the old jaguars jerseys) started going on sale.
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...   Wed Mar 03 2010, 13:32

Okay, that makes sense then. Nice pick up!!
Back to top Go down
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...   Wed Mar 03 2010, 14:41

noticed the old style nfl logos last used in 2007, then Staffords name Shocked ,but catsfan beat me too it ,still a good pick up for the price

dan orlovsky was #9 for the lions back in 2005 although he changed to #6 when he became a starter in 2008

but we'll always remember him for this lol!
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...   Wed Mar 03 2010, 16:11

Ooops...That doesn't look good (ref: the pic)
Back to top Go down
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...   Wed Mar 03 2010, 16:41

I'll post again when I actually get the Stafford jersey and let you guys know if the seller was legit
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...   Wed Mar 03 2010, 16:59

Look forward to it, Bears!
Back to top Go down
avn619
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...   Wed Mar 03 2010, 21:03

looks like a great bargain
Back to top Go down
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...   Fri Mar 05 2010, 18:04

Hey guys, the Stafford jersey came in yesterday. I am pretty impressed, this is definitely a legit jersey. The tackle twill quality is superb, no shiny or bubbly numbers. All the little details on the jocktag and collar shield also check out. I'm assuming that either NFL Shop or the Lions Pro Shop had the old jerseys on sale when they came out with the newer ones and the seller customized this one with Stafford's name and number.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...   Fri Mar 05 2010, 18:09

Get some pics up then Daaabears!

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...   Sun Mar 07 2010, 06:29

Once I get a camera, I'll post pics for sure Very Happy

Anyways, got the TO jersey today. This one is legit as well, I came across a fake once and this one is far better. I was able to tell because the other one I used to own was actually a real jersey with fake numbers (probably a blank that was customized with fake letters/numbers); the numbers on this one is definitely the team-specific tackle twill. No shiny or bubbly numbers here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...   

Back to top Go down

Yeah, me giving up jerseys for lent was a total failure...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1