NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lukejbroster
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?   Mon Apr 19 2010, 23:59

Purchased this jersey on ebay from nfl-dominator who previously had 100% positive feedback. The jersey was advertised as a replica jersey for 30 which seemed resonable. When i opened the packaging I was surprised to see sewn on numbers in place of screen printed ones. After watching the videos and reading various blogs I believe the jersey to be a fake authentic jersey would be greatfull if you guys could confirm this for me and see if nfl-dominator should be avoided.

Last edited by lukejbroster on Tue Apr 20 2010, 05:55; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lukejbroster
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?   Tue Apr 20 2010, 00:14

I have suspected that NFL-Dominator are fakes, unfortunately those pictures confirm it. Very bobly, shiny numbers and incorrect hologram (It should be a Square one on that tag).

Guess they need to be added to the dodgy sellers list, I would suggest negative feedback be left aswell - as long as they have 100% others will be in the same position.
Back to top Go down
lukejbroster
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?   Tue Apr 20 2010, 00:35

Negative feedback already left thought I had maybe been too hasty but am glad/disappointed my suspicions were correct. Thanks for the help. To be honest don't really mind paying 30 for it under the pretense of getting a replica jersey, glad I didn't pay more for the pretense of an authentic jersey.
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?   Tue Apr 20 2010, 00:41

The problem with these Jerseys is that they might look 'ok' they can tend to fall apart quickly.

My first fake was a Manning SB XLII one, before I found this site, and was unaware it was a fake but soon realised they are cheap for a reason!

If you after a genuine Authentic Bears, there tend to be a lot of Brian Urlacher ones off Ebay.com. Still alot more than 30 but have seen them for 60/70 in the past.
Back to top Go down
lukejbroster
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?   Tue Apr 20 2010, 01:01

Ahh might have to see how long the jersey can hide from the washing machine for. To be honest think I might just get a replica one from one of the approved sellers on this site then see if I want to invest in an authentic one down the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?   

Back to top Go down

Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1