NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

ebay seller being honest about his fakes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ebay seller being honest about his fakes!   Mon May 19 2008, 21:23

Ebay seller camlans22, shop name UK American Sports Store, has decided to let the buyer know that they are selling fakes. They have removed any reference to Reebok and now lists them and I quote ' Excellent Quality Replica Jersey This item is NOT an official Jersey from the NFL'

The seller has been on my questionable list for some time now.

Perhaps we are having an effect Smile

http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
markg

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller being honest about his fakes!   Mon May 19 2008, 23:06

Billsfan wrote:
Ebay seller camlans22, shop name UK American Sports Store, has decided to let the buyer know that they are selling fakes. They have removed any reference to Reebok and now lists them and I quote ' Excellent Quality Replica Jersey This item is NOT an official Jersey from the NFL'

The seller has been on my questionable list for some time now.

Perhaps we are having an effect Smile

Cool

Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller being honest about his fakes!   Tue May 20 2008, 07:52

Thats good, at least people know what theyre paying for. Its still a small mark on a large problem though, but a start nonetheless
Back to top Go down
Steelerfan7

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller being honest about his fakes!   Mon Jun 25 2012, 04:20

New poster here.

Just wondering if this guy is still selling fake jerseys?

Several posters on NFLUK forum state that he is legit, and have bought recently. Was considering buying a Nike Game Jersey from him.

His site states that he buys to order from fansedge each week and he takes care of any customs charges.

Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller being honest about his fakes!   

Back to top Go down

ebay seller being honest about his fakes!
Page 1 of 1