NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

FULLY TEAM SIGNED NEW YORK GIANTS AUTHENTIC HELMET IN CASE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: FULLY TEAM SIGNED NEW YORK GIANTS AUTHENTIC HELMET IN CASE   Sat Jun 19 2010, 17:30

Hi Everyone

Something from my personal private collection. I'm looking to sell a Fully Team Signed Riddell New York Giants Pro-line Authentic Helmet in Case from the Giants Superbowl winning team of a few years ago. (1997 I believe it was) Eli Manning et al

Reason why... to fund the purchase of a 49ers one!

Pictures are available to all who want to see it... no time wasters please as we all know what these are worth in the open market, but I thought I'd try on here first to see if anyone could offer it a good home!

Its basically like the one pictures in the link below... but also in a top notch case!

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-products/2007-new-york-giants-team-signed-helmet1.html

email me at touchdownsports@hotmail.com with all questions and offers, and pls as I said, no insults... we all know what these are worth!

regards
Matt
Back to top Go down

FULLY TEAM SIGNED NEW YORK GIANTS AUTHENTIC HELMET IN CASE
Page 1 of 1