NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Wanted- Cincinnati Bengals and Dallas Cowboys Replica Jersey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bengals Fan
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Wanted- Cincinnati Bengals and Dallas Cowboys Replica Jersey   Fri Jul 30 2010, 12:45

I am looking for some size small replica jerseys for my collection.

Cincinnati Bengals Alternate (Orange) Jerseys - Ochocinco or Joseph
Dallas Cowboys White Jersey (Any current player) - I think the Cowboys have the best jersey in the NFL.

I have looked on Ebay but all the Bengals jerseys seem to be Palmer (Who I have on a team colour jersey) or Chad Johnson. (Effectively an old jersey)

I also have difficulty finding jerseys in size small as those on Ebay all appear to be large or above.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: Wanted- Cincinnati Bengals and Dallas Cowboys Replica Jersey   Fri Jul 30 2010, 17:46

Bengals Fan wrote:
I am looking for some size small replica jerseys for my collection.

Cincinnati Bengals Alternate (Orange) Jerseys - Ochocinco or Joseph
Dallas Cowboys White Jersey (Any current player) - I think the Cowboys have the best jersey in the NFL.

I have looked on Ebay but all the Bengals jerseys seem to be Palmer (Who I have on a team colour jersey) or Chad Johnson. (Effectively an old jersey)

I also have difficulty finding jerseys in size small as those on Ebay all appear to be large or above.

Hi

I have all the new season stock coming in a few weeks from Reebok.

Ochocinco will definately be one of them so I can send you an invoice and once payment is complete reserve it for you as soon as it comes in if you like. I already have several orders from people wanting to do the same thing.

kind regards
Matt
Back to top Go down
Bengals Fan
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Wanted- Cincinnati Bengals and Dallas Cowboys Replica Jersey   Sat Jul 31 2010, 01:11

Quote :
Hi

I have all the new season stock coming in a few weeks from Reebok.

Ochocinco will definately be one of them so I can send you an invoice and once payment is complete reserve it for you as soon as it comes in if you like. I already have several orders from people wanting to do the same thing.

kind regards
Matt

I have sent an e-mail.
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Wanted- Cincinnati Bengals and Dallas Cowboys Replica Jersey   Fri Mar 16 2012, 05:04

Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted- Cincinnati Bengals and Dallas Cowboys Replica Jersey   

Back to top Go down

Wanted- Cincinnati Bengals and Dallas Cowboys Replica Jersey
Page 1 of 1