NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Share | 

So I just came back from the Giants/Titans game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris2k

PostSubject: So I just came back from the Giants/Titans game   Sun Sep 26 2010, 22:45

And I have never seen so many fake jerseys in one spot in my entire life!!! No It was horrible, one worse than the next. Fake Giants, fake Titans. I must have seen a good 50 or so fakes in my section alone! Many Mitchell and Ness fakes also. I almost threw up.....I felt icky......hold me....
Back to top Go down
joey
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: So I just came back from the Giants/Titans game   Sun Dec 19 2010, 22:36

mrhead2k wrote:
And I have never seen so many fake jerseys in one spot in my entire life!!! No It was horrible, one worse than the next. Fake Giants, fake Titans. I must have seen a good 50 or so fakes in my section alone! Many Mitchell and Ness fakes also. I almost threw up.....I felt icky......hold me....

The worst place i've been to for fakes is easily San Diego. been there 3 times now and I can genuinely remember only spotting 2, maybe 3 genuine jerseys. And some of the fakes are just awful.
Back to top Go down

So I just came back from the Giants/Titans game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1