NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

We're five weeks in.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: We're five weeks in.   Sun Oct 10 2010, 22:11

So as I write this while watching the titans take on Dallas, we are five weeks in and some teams who were front runners before the season started are not looking so good now.
Notably the bengals and chargers and then there's the Chiefs, who until tonight were unbeaten. And how about them Rams on top of the NFC west?

That's why I love the NFL, any given Sunday eh? Except my Bills who are looking worse than I expected. I had the pleasure of meeting Mike Carlson, channel 4's NFL presenter, who was spot on when he said the Bills season was going to be awful.

Still other than that it's been a great start to the season. How's your team doing?

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: We're five weeks in.   Mon Oct 11 2010, 11:18

Billsfan wrote:
So as I write this while watching the titans take on Dallas, we are five weeks in and some teams who were front runners before the season started are not looking so good now.
Notably the bengals and chargers and then there's the Chiefs, who until tonight were unbeaten. And how about them Rams on top of the NFC west?

That's why I love the NFL, any given Sunday eh? Except my Bills who are looking worse than I expected. I had the pleasure of meeting Mike Carlson, channel 4's NFL presenter, who was spot on when he said the Bills season was going to be awful.

Still other than that it's been a great start to the season. How's your team doing?

Lol - I cant really comment Simon, my 49ers are just as bad as your Bills.... I had early optimism but that went very quickly..... AGAIN!
Back to top Go down

We're five weeks in.
Page 1 of 1