NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHardSteel

PostSubject: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   Thu Oct 14 2010, 23:56

I just got into the jersey game and decided to pick this up for my Steelers personal collection. When i bought it online it was listed as an NFL Authentic Jersey. From the pictures (far away) everything looked good but now I'm trying to figure out if what i bought was a fake. Please let me know! (ALSO, the main problem i have with it is the collar. it sticks up in the back a bit when worn. Not sure if thats normal for authentic jerseys or is a sign that its fake and to much fabric was used for the collar!) Let me know. Thanks again!

Back to top Go down
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   Fri Oct 15 2010, 04:36

I believe that to be a fake, that silver lining on the inside of the neck looks terrible. The stitching on the numbers looks bad and lastly the jock tag. There doesn't seem to be a space between the words NFL and Players. I could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   Fri Oct 15 2010, 10:14

I have to agree with mrhead2k. The nflpa logo on the jock tag is not good, they haven't done a bad job on the footballs in the NFL logos, but it's a fake.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
DieHardSteel

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   Fri Oct 15 2010, 11:11

Billsfan wrote:
I have to agree with mrhead2k. The nflpa logo on the jock tag is not good, they haven't done a bad job on the footballs in the NFL logos, but it's a fake.

Well i appreciate the input. The information you guys gave leads me to believe that my throwback Willie parker jersey is a fake as well. Damn! Oh well, Guess i should just stick to Premier jerseys. I assume you have bought fakes without knowing as well. Do you ever wear them? I hate to think that i'm wearing fake merchandise but just kinda wasted a good amount of money. let me know please. Thanks again, guys.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   Fri Oct 15 2010, 16:32

Yeah, I've bought fakes in the past. I ended up either throwing them away or giving them away. For me, wearing a fake is like throwing holy water on the devil.. IT BURNS! IT BURNS!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   Fri Oct 15 2010, 17:18

I bought a few without knowing, until I found this website! I gave them all away or used they for practise.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   Fri Oct 15 2010, 18:23

DieHardSteel wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

Well i appreciate the input. The information you guys gave leads me to believe that my throwback Willie parker jersey is a fake as well. Damn! Oh well, Guess i should just stick to Premier jerseys. I assume you have bought fakes without knowing as well. Do you ever wear them? I hate to think that i'm wearing fake merchandise but just kinda wasted a good amount of money. let me know please. Thanks again, guys.

Oh yes, I hate to think how much money I spent on fake jerseys over the years I didn't know what I was looking at. I used my fakes for decorating in or I threw them away.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   

Back to top Go down

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1