NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Share | 

NFLUK.com shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: NFLUK.com shop   Fri Dec 03 2010, 07:35

does anyone have a good thing to say about NFLUK.coms official shop?was doing a little online store hopping looking for some NFL second season jackets ,thought id send them an email last week to see if they had any new stock due in or any xmas discounts or offers , they emailed me back this yesterday "Sorry we dont know when new stock is coming in and no offers are currently planned for xmas " NFL's official online store this side of the pond right??? just looked at some of they're prices and scandalous almost 100$ dearer for they're Authentic Helmets and thats if they are Authentic they just say proline ,Surely theres a market for up to date NFL apparel over here in Europe why oh why do we get these same old online stores selling old stock at inflated prices ??? No NFL shop had a 50% off day last week with free delivery in the US ,then had a buy one item get the next half price day .All this talk about an NFL franchise in London and you still cant buy decent Apparel . No No No If your a Man United fan youd hardly want to pay top dollar for last seasons jersey and Apparel designs why are we treated like mugs over here .

second season sideline gear is this by the way ,NFL players and coaches been wearing it on the sidelines since March

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NFLUK.com shop   Sat Jan 01 2011, 11:33

This is the biggest problem with the NFL. I asked Roger Goodell about this and he said it was imperative that they offered the right products to consumers to stop them buying fake jerseys. Now I've been trying to find a Ryan Fitzpatrick jersey, can I find one anywhere, nope, only fakes. If you were desperate for one, you'd buy the fake, even though it's $90.

Not good enough.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: NFLUK.COM SHOP Game Jerseys   Wed Nov 04 2015, 13:42

I don't know if this has been raised elsewhere but just wanted to highlight an issue that i've come across with the NFL UK shop.

It appears that all of the player Game Jerseys listed on their website are custom printed here in the UK, with what i deem inferior quality numbers and letters in comparison to the US Nike stock print.

The numbers are thin/shiny akin to those used on premier league shirts if anyone has one of those and appear to easily peel and flake off the jersey, especially after a wash or two.

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NFLUK.com shop   Wed Nov 04 2015, 14:52

That's good to know. Thanks.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFLUK.com shop   

Back to top Go down