NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

Does this website sell real or fake jerseys?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoltsFan619

PostSubject: Does this website sell real or fake jerseys?   Tue Dec 21 2010, 23:57

I am planning on buying a Chargers jersey so a friend of mine recommended I go to this website.

So what do you think, real or fake?

http://bolts-etc.com/Football.php
Back to top Go down
ProjectPat
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Does this website sell real or fake jerseys?   Wed Dec 22 2010, 00:35

Fake, the numbers are awful. And to top it off, you can see the bad stitching on the front "Chargers" logo even from a picture of the full jersey. Also, the Mitchell and Ness jerseys have the "NFL Shield" from today, which they shouldn't. On the Philip River's white jersey, I believe it has the new NFL Shield and new Jocktag, but the old swingtag showing from inside of the jersey. But generally all of the jerseys have puffy, shiny numbers.
Back to top Go down
BoltsFan619

PostSubject: Re: Does this website sell real or fake jerseys?   Wed Dec 22 2010, 00:45

Well, it looks like you know what you're talkin' about. ;D

I mean I'll obviously take your word for it but at the same time I feel like buying one anyways, lol. If I were to walk down the street with one of these jerseys on, would it be unbelievably noticeable that it's a fake? Or do people even care to actually come up to you and examine it?, lol.

What should I do?
Back to top Go down
ProjectPat
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Does this website sell real or fake jerseys?   Wed Dec 22 2010, 03:40

Well, naturally this forum doesn't condone purchasing fake jerseys. But in all honesty, I see a lot of people with fake jerseys on all the time. Most of the times, they're glaring fakes with the wrong colors, wrong overall cut, and mostly wrong numbers. I'm not going to tell you to buy it or not; I'll leave that up to you, but it is a fake, so you will get what you pay for.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does this website sell real or fake jerseys?   Wed Dec 22 2010, 09:40

Look how high up those jock tags are! Bog standard cheap Chinese knockoffs. Awful.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this website sell real or fake jerseys?   

Back to top Go down

Does this website sell real or fake jerseys?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1