NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

2001-04 AUTHENTIC SAN DIEGO CHARGERS DREW BREES #9

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: 2001-04 AUTHENTIC SAN DIEGO CHARGERS DREW BREES #9   Fri Dec 31 2010, 11:54

Here's some pics of the most recent eBay purchase I made of a REEBOK AUTHENTIC when Drew Brees started his NFL career w/the San Diego Chargers. And yes I am a Saints fan...I'm a 34 year old native of New Orleans, and I've been a "die-hard" fan for as long as I can remember! This jersey was a RARE find, so I scooped it up as fast as I could that way I would be the ONLY one in Naw'lins with a gem like this one! So...here are the pics:

Last edited by NawlinsSaints504 on Wed Feb 23 2011, 05:55; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : added better focused pics & ALL CAPPED title)
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2001-04 AUTHENTIC SAN DIEGO CHARGERS DREW BREES #9   Fri Dec 31 2010, 21:25

Welcome to the forum,

Some lovely pictures there mate, nice pickup.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: 2001-04 AUTHENTIC SAN DIEGO CHARGERS DREW BREES #9   Fri Dec 31 2010, 23:52

Thanks for the welcoming Billsfan! I was actually unaware that the NFL had a following beyond the US 'til now! But yeah...I wanted to post some detailed pics in order to educate people more than anything. It's quite a shame that they have SO MANY counterfeit companies out there that are getting away with what they're doing! I'll admit that I was one of many customers that got duped until I figured out that if you want an AUTHENTIC, you MUST PAY for an authentic! Yes you can find deals sometimes, but from what I've found no cheaper than $100 USD. I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum. Once again, thanks! bounce
Back to top Go down
joey
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: 2001-04 AUTHENTIC SAN DIEGO CHARGERS DREW BREES #9   Tue Jan 04 2011, 23:02

i want it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2001-04 AUTHENTIC SAN DIEGO CHARGERS DREW BREES #9   

Back to top Go down

2001-04 AUTHENTIC SAN DIEGO CHARGERS DREW BREES #9
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1