NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Was it me or did the Colts look real good?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Was it me or did the Colts look real good?   Sat Sep 08 2007, 21:50

I wondered about the Colts this season, they didn't have a good offseason, losing several key players to other teams or retirement and their draft didn't seem to hot either. But, boy they didn't look to bad at all, a repeat season in the offing? pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
markg

PostSubject: Re: Was it me or did the Colts look real good?   Sat Sep 08 2007, 22:30

Billsfan wrote:
I wondered about the Colts this season, they didn't have a good offseason, losing several key players to other teams or retirement and their draft didn't seem to hot either. But, boy they didn't look to bad at all, a repeat season in the offing? pale

yeah i agree but take away peyton from that equation and are they the same team
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it me or did the Colts look real good?   Sun Sep 09 2007, 10:57

markg wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

Good point. But Peyton is the next Favre I think. I don't remember a game that he didn't start. Even without him, Adai had a great running game and the defence looked awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
markg

PostSubject: Re: Was it me or did the Colts look real good?   Sun Sep 09 2007, 11:02

Billsfan wrote:
markg wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

Good point. But Peyton is the next Favre I think. I don't remember a game that he didn't start. Even without him, Adai had a great running game and the defence looked awesome.

yeah i think that is their biggest improvement the defense however i think new england will push them all the way with some very good fa signings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it me or did the Colts look real good?   

Back to top Go down

Was it me or did the Colts look real good?
Page 1 of 1