NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

is this genuine??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catpickle1

PostSubject: is this genuine??   Wed May 18 2011, 20:11

hi billsfan

is this genuine??

http://www.allsportsrus.com/san-diego-chargers-tomlinson-premier-jersey-blue-p-246.html

im querying as i normally buy screen printed jerseys which are about 20, this appears to be stiched which i thourght would be a lot more in cost!

also i normally get medium and they fit just fine, not massive but baggy enough for me, now this is large size, will it be much bigger?? im about 6ft 2 14 stone

also (1 final question) i got a larry fitzgerald screen print jersey opff ebay, which is medium but is a lot smaller than my other jerseys, it has a few u.s price tags so are they likely to be smaller made over there is have reebok changed their size charts??

thanks
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   Wed May 18 2011, 21:15

Yep, should be genuine you dont tend to get fake premier jerseys as they cost too much to produce.

Just so you know if you look in the buy or sell your jerseys section of this forum you will find that I'm selling an authentic Tomlinson jerey in the same blue for 25. It's a size 48 which equates to a M/L replica

As to your question about the US/Uk sizes of replicas as far as i know they are all the same the same size, is it possible you picked up a size M youth jersey?
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   Wed May 18 2011, 21:16

Just realised you were addressing your post to Billsfan, soz didn't mean to speak on his behalf Doh!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   Thu May 19 2011, 19:55

finfan has said it all, allsportsrus are one of our trusted sellers, so no problems there. If I were you though I'd take fin fan up on his offer of his authentic jersey for 25, BARGAIN!!!

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   Wed May 25 2011, 23:00

Just to add my tuppence-worth, I have about 5 Chargers jerseys; including replicas, premiers and authentics.

Were it not for the fact I already had an LT authentic, I would've snapped that jersey up from finfan. I'd highly recommend you check it out as the authentics are so much better quality than the premiers. At that price, I was almost tempted to buy the jersey from finfan just as back-up! If you haven't checked out authentics before, to put it into perspective, these retail for around $250.

In terms of sizing, I am about 6ft 1". I found 48 authentics to be slightly baggy at first, but once I got used to them, I definitely think it's the right size for me (I was used to wearing football (as in soccer) jerseys which are worn much tighter which was the issue for me to begin with).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this genuine??   

Back to top Go down

is this genuine??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1