NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chetubet
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 06:27

Yes i kno... no pictures.. It would be great to show you guys the pictures I just wasted my time taking and uploaded to post here to only find out I cant for 7 days...
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 06:58

Welcome to the site,

If you use photobucket you can post pictures, it's links and email addresses you cannot post. This is to discourage spammers and counterfeiters who regulary register to advertise their sites.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan

Last edited by Billsfan on Wed Aug 24 2011, 22:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
chetubet
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 15:22

I am using photobucket. It still says I cannot post links for 7 days... Neutral
Back to top Go down
chetubet
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 17:45

okay got it now

Last edited by chetubet on Wed Aug 24 2011, 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chetubet
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 17:47

Back to top Go down
chetubet
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 17:49

Back to top Go down
chetubet
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 17:59

Back to top Go down
chetubet
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 17:59

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
chetubet
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 18:02

I'm thinking its a fake based on the last picture I posted
Back to top Go down
CobraLoser4
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 18:16

not really a test.... absolutely fake, numbers, jock tag, all bad, and that's the worst NFL shield I have ever seen. oh holograph is wrong for a that hangtag.
Back to top Go down
CobraLoser4
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 18:41

Back to top Go down
chetubet
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 18:44

Haha yea big difference. Also I guess that sticker was the big give away... Its a shame because the Chinese man I bought if off of was so so nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CobraLoser4
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 18:56

compare yours with my authentic Abraham jersey from NFLShop.com, although mine actually doesn't look all that great compared close up but I know I spent the required cash to get an authentic alternate Abraham jersey from NFLShop.com. if I buy on eBay I always try to buy from reputable sellers that this community has dealt with before. And knowing your team's jersey is key. The china men cant get the falcon on the sleeve right on the standard red and white jersey, little details like that help.
Back to top Go down
CobraLoser4
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 18:58

I hear that... I have three fake falcons jerseys i bought before I did my research and joined this great community... those fake jerseys are everywhere you really have to know what your buying and who your buying from.
Back to top Go down
chetubet
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 19:58

So do you wear your fake jersey even tho u kno they are fake?
Back to top Go down
CobraLoser4
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Wed Aug 24 2011, 21:13

not on a cold day in hell... I support my Falcons by wearing real jersey's... a lot of people will say they will wear fakes cause they are 20 bucks and there is no difference... i understand that an authentic jersey is expensive, is 250 dollars a lot of money hell yea. a lot of people think its crazy to pay that much for a piece of clothing when you can get one that is almost a real jersey for 20 bucks. its a matter of principle with me, i don't want to be a fake fan, and i also want to know that my hard earned money is being spent on something that is legit, i guess I'm pretty passionate about this stuff, but nothing is stopping you from wearing your jersey fake or real, there a lot of people out there that don't even know they are wearing or buying a fake jersey, I didn't want to be one of those people so I did my research and become some what knowledgeable on the subject. if you want to wear a fake jersey you can, I do not.

If you are looking for some real Eagles jerseys and don't want to spend the 250, I don't blame you... (I waited tell NFLShop had a big seasonal sale to get my Falcons Jersey) try windycitywholesale... http://shop.ebay.com/windycitywholesale/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

They are loaded with jerseys right know... they only have McNabb Westbrook and Jackson at the moment but keep looking they lower their prices perodically
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Fri Aug 26 2011, 00:10

The first jersey I bought was a fake Wes Welker. I started researching it after the fact, and found out that the jersey was a rather bad fake. I ended up dumping it in the garbage (I figured that a month was too long to bother trying to return it).

I find myself looking out for people wearing fakes at Seahawks / Mariners games. I never say anything, but it's always interesting to see how bought the real thing, and who advertises that they waste their money on dross.
Back to top Go down
CobraLoser4
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Fri Aug 26 2011, 02:47

it's kind of sad, at how many fake jerseys you actually see, I was at the bungals/panthers preseason game tonight and saw some really bad fake jerseys, to be honest I do not think I saw one legit authentic at all. I am sure there were a couple floating around somewhere. Sorry to cincy fans but those are the worst looking uniforms in the NFL, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Fri Aug 26 2011, 06:24

I have a horrible habit of wanting to inspect people's jerseys when I see them wearing "authentics" on the streets. Sadly (yet unsurprisingly) most of them are fakes, and pretty terrible ones at that. It's one thing buying an "authentic" for $20 from a Hong Kong based seller, but I genuinely believe a lot of people don't realize they're wearing cheap knock-offs.

Regarding wearing / binning fakes jerseys; luckily, I found this site before I bought my first authentic (which came from Matt @ Touchdown Sports). Most of my initial purchases were screened by the guys on this forum, so I knew I was buying good jerseys. I've only bought one fake jersey. I suspected it was fake, but the seller couldn't give more pictures and offered a full refund upfront. After I received the jersey (and realized it was definitely fake), I returned it and got my money back.

It's up to you whether you want to wear your fakes or bin them. You can get legitimate second hand / traded player jerseys pretty inexpensively (well under $250). Try posting in the "I want..." thread on this forum for starters and see what comes up. If you don't own any legitimate authentics already, you'll notice the difference straight away - and probably bin the fakes.

Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    Sat Aug 27 2011, 00:11

CobraLoser4 wrote:
it's kind of sad, at how many fake jerseys you actually see, I was at the bungals/panthers preseason game tonight and saw some really bad fake jerseys, to be honest I do not think I saw one legit authentic at all. I am sure there were a couple floating around somewhere. Sorry to cincy fans but those are the worst looking uniforms in the NFL, just my opinion.

I disagree, I like Bengals uniforms. The Browns have the worst looking jerseys in the NFL. They're so dull... I know that they're "old school" and bright orange or lime green alternates aren't everyone's cup of tea, but you can modernize a traditional look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?    

Back to top Go down

Here's a test for you guys... Is this Jersey fake?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1