NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dazza
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Wed Aug 24 2011, 20:00

JUST A NOTE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED MY AUTHENTIC PLAYER ISSUE NFL INTERNATIONAL SERIES JERSEY IS UP FOR SALE ON EBAY 270804871246 TAKE A LOOK AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE TO START WITH.
THANKS DARREN
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Wed Aug 24 2011, 22:18

Really nice piece of NFL history.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Fri Aug 26 2011, 00:04

Maybe it's just me, but the football on that patch is UGLY. I would expect that the NFL / Reebok / Whoever would put a little more effort into it for a gamer.
Back to top Go down
Dazza
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Fri Aug 26 2011, 16:37

Do you mean the football on the international patch? I suppose your right.I've never really looked at it that closely to be honest.I'v always thought the patch for that game was always a bit basic and that it should be jazzed up with the Union flag and Old Glory.The last 2 games it have got worse.They have gone to just basic International Series.

Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Sat Aug 27 2011, 00:18

Yes, I am referring to the football on the international patch. I guess they're not interested in QA if they're not going to retail the patches. It's sad.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Thu Oct 13 2011, 18:30

Did you manage to sell the jersey?

Rookie

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Sun Oct 16 2011, 22:22

No I didn't.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Tue Oct 18 2011, 17:29

How much would you be looking to sell it for now?

Rookie

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Tue Oct 18 2011, 19:52

I have to be honest I still really do want 100.I don't think that's unfair.What sort of price were you thinking? Also where do you live as it would need to be sent.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Tue Oct 18 2011, 19:54

Im from Derby. how far away are you from me??

Rookie

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Tue Oct 18 2011, 19:57

Swindon mate.But I'm at wembley Sunday
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Tue Oct 18 2011, 20:13

I'm at the Manchester derby Sunday. I'll have a think about it, already been spending alot on jerseys lately haha

Rookie

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Tue Oct 18 2011, 20:27

Ok,just let us know mate.
Back to top Go down
Dazza
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Tue Oct 18 2011, 20:28

Unless you have some Jets jerseys.And please don't say the score from last night as I'm 4 mins into it.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   Tue Oct 18 2011, 20:36

Im a pats and saints man myself. Haven't watched it yet either, might get round to it tomorrow after uni

PostSubject: Re: INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE   

Back to top Go down

INTERNATIONAL SERIS PLAYER ISSUE SAINTS JERSEY FOR SALE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1