NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

www.sidelineapparel.com - They good or Bad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_king_from_leon
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: www.sidelineapparel.com - They good or Bad   Wed Aug 06 2008, 17:07

Has anyone ordered through Sidelineapparel before? Came accross them and i was wondering if they are legit or fake?

Ta if anyone has any info

Felix
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: www.sidelineapparel.com - They good or Bad   Wed Aug 06 2008, 17:29

i have not used them but they look good mate replica and eqt jerseys at a realistic price.
Back to top Go down
the_king_from_leon
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: www.sidelineapparel.com - They good or Bad   Wed Aug 06 2008, 17:48

Thanks thats what I was thinking, posted on nfluk to see if anyone has bought from them and if it is all good but found some bargains in their sale at the moment so thinking its pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: www.sidelineapparel.com - They good or Bad   Thu Aug 07 2008, 05:09

there prices look good there international postage cost is a bit much though $35 for the first item and $5 per additional item
Back to top Go down
the_king_from_leon
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: www.sidelineapparel.com - They good or Bad   Thu Aug 07 2008, 09:42

You are right but I have a friend who is going back home to Philly for a month so will ask if its cool to post to his and he brings them over!
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: www.sidelineapparel.com - They good or Bad   Thu Aug 07 2008, 16:06

good thinking.i dont know why americans charge so much for postage its usually at least double the real cost.tru_authentics want $37.50 per jersey to the uk.the only reasonable postage rates you will find from americans is windy city wholesale and stadiumstyle1
Back to top Go down
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: www.sidelineapparel.com - They good or Bad   Fri Aug 08 2008, 20:09

niko bellic wrote:
i dont know why americans charge so much for postage its usually at least double the real cost

It does get annoying when they do that. You find a great jersey on ebay, great price, your size, you scroll down................. and they want $40 shipping.

I don't know whether its because they don't actually know how much it'll cost and so pluck a figure out of the air or something. I like the listings with a postage calculator at the bottom of it. You know you aren't gonna get screwed there.
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: www.sidelineapparel.com - They good or Bad   Sat Aug 09 2008, 15:28

all the americans do it take jadgang for example a great stock of jerseys but they want $22 to post a eqt jersey to the uk with the weight of a eqt they could post 3-4 of them for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: www.sidelineapparel.com - They good or Bad   

Back to top Go down

www.sidelineapparel.com - They good or Bad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1