NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.
 
Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 
 

 Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BabiesRTasty



Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-12-22

PostSubject: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Thu Dec 22 2011, 20:38

Okay, so I ordered a Replica Aaron Rodgers Green Jersey, from this nflpackersjerseysshop website, and I received this in the mail. My first initial thought was that "hey they must have just sent me the wrong order" since then, they have not had their website up. Nor have they replied to my countless emails. Now I am a little scared that I have been a victim of a scam. Please tell me if you think this is a fake, If not just for the piece of mind.
















Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
avatar

Posts : 792
Join date : 2010-09-21
Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Thu Dec 22 2011, 20:59

Yes, it's fake. Chinese counterfeiters will often describe a jersey as a replica or premier and send a fake "authentic", which is what has happened to you. I recognise the site you listed as beings Chinese counterfeiter.

Sorry that you got ripped off. I wouldn't hold your breath about getting a response or a refund.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2007-08-26
Age : 46
Location : Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Thu Dec 22 2011, 22:33

Yes it is a fake I'm afraid. I doubt that you'll get any response or refund. Did you pay by credit card at all?

_________________

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
BabiesRTasty



Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Thu Dec 22 2011, 22:36

Billsfan wrote:
Yes it is a fake I'm afraid. I doubt that you'll get any response or refund. Did you pay by credit card at all?

I payed by paypal.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4731
Join date : 2007-08-26
Age : 46
Location : Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Thu Dec 22 2011, 23:42

BabiesRTasty wrote:
Billsfan wrote:
Yes it is a fake I'm afraid. I doubt that you'll get any response or refund. Did you pay by credit card at all?

I payed by paypal.

I would contact paypal and explain that you have received a counterfeit item and that the seller is not responding to you. They may be ble to secure a refund for you.

_________________

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
BabiesRTasty



Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Thu Dec 22 2011, 23:59

Billsfan wrote:
BabiesRTasty wrote:
Billsfan wrote:
Yes it is a fake I'm afraid. I doubt that you'll get any response or refund. Did you pay by credit card at all?

I payed by paypal.

I would contact paypal and explain that you have received a counterfeit item and that the seller is not responding to you. They may be ble to secure a refund for you.

Thanks for your help, I will try that.
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Fri Dec 23 2011, 03:34

Ouch man thats rough. Sucks that you got a pink one on top of everything else.

Back to top Go down
BabiesRTasty



Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Fri Dec 23 2011, 03:35

JoeDGemma wrote:
Ouch man thats rough. Sucks that you got a pink one on top of everything else.


I know man, I could have even lived with getting a fake green one. But No they had to send me a Pink one (in Women sizes, so it doesn't even fit...)
Back to top Go down
BabiesRTasty



Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Fri Dec 23 2011, 07:19

Want to here something new that's messed up too. I actually DID get an email back just now. And this is what it said word for word...

Dear Jacob,
Thank you for you mail, We are so sorry about this inconvenience, We will reduce $10 and give a discount in your next order,IS that okay, For if we exchange the parcel for you,The shipping fee is cost too much,Or in your next order,We can ship this right jerseys to you,Sincere to do business with you,Hope to read from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Fiona


Yeah...I'm pretty pissed off
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Fri Dec 23 2011, 16:49

BabiesRTasty wrote:
Want to here something new that's messed up too. I actually DID get an email back just now. And this is what it said word for word...

Dear Jacob,
Thank you for you mail, We are so sorry about this inconvenience, We will reduce $10 and give a discount in your next order,IS that okay, For if we exchange the parcel for you,The shipping fee is cost too much,Or in your next order,We can ship this right jerseys to you,Sincere to do business with you,Hope to read from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Fiona


Yeah...I'm pretty pissed off
thats some engrish if I ever heard it. I would just file a complaint with paypal and show them the email you received. Don't bother trying to take it up with the actual website, it's like yelling at a brick wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   

Back to top Go down
 
Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?
» Aaron Rodgers Jersey with tags
» Rodgers Super Bowl jersey, legit or fake?
» Is this Steve Smith Giants jersey fake?
» dolphins jersey fake replica or eqt?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: Is this jersey genuine? :: How to tell a fake Authentic Reebok Jersey-
Jump to: