NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

nfl logo jocktag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: nfl logo jocktag   Sun Jan 08 2012, 22:57

Hi guys, what type of jersey has a jocktag similar to the 2001 helmet jocktags but instead of the helmet there is a black and grey nfl logo??
Back to top Go down
ProjectPat
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: nfl logo jocktag   Sun Jan 08 2012, 23:34

From what I know, all the Reebok jocktags look similar to the current ones except the 2001 ones, and there were a number of different companies who made NFL jerseys before 2001 including Starter, Adidas, Puma and Wilson, so it could be one of those companies.

Starter
Puma
Adidas

There are also the Reebok throwbacks and the Mitchell and Ness ones with the black and grey football player. I tried to just find a bunch of logos since I couldn't locate exactly what you specified.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: nfl logo jocktag   Mon Jan 09 2012, 14:41

It sounds as though you are describing "fashion" jerseys. I often mistake the tags for 2001 authentics upon first glance (if the photo is taken from a distance) since they are the same shape of jock tags. They are similar to replicas, but even cheaper. I think they retail for around $50, but you can get them for peanuts on eBay. The main difference is they don't have the NFL equipment logo sewn on the collar - retail replicas do.

If you've acquired a taste for authentics, I would avoid these.

Here's an example of an eBay listing, just to check we're thinking of the same thing: 270885647947
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: nfl logo jocktag   Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:29

Thats what i meant russell, i didnt think the colour scheme on the jersey i was looking at had ever been used. I just thought it was a dodgey old fake haha

PostSubject: Re: nfl logo jocktag   

Back to top Go down

nfl logo jocktag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1