NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

49er Jerseys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
49erFan

PostSubject: 49er Jerseys   Sun Feb 19 2012, 19:41

Hello just wanted to share a couple of jersey's I recently picked up and also had a question. I see people saying that 2001 and up reebok jerseys dont have mesh tops but im almost positive the 49ers still had mesh tops in 05 and switched to solid in 06 for the 60th anniversary. I have here a couple of jerseys 1. is a 1996 J.J. Stokes Reebok pro line I LOVE this jersey he was one of my favs. Ill post the link now and better pics later. I was wondering if anyone else had any of the 50th anniversary rebook pro line 49er jerseys out there. Theres a really nice Jerry Rice one up for grabs now I really want.
.2 is a Alex Smith Jersey I just picked up. I got it for 20 bucks lol but I really think its the real deal. It was a GF of a guy selling two of his old jerseys I guess its not brand new but its in good shape a little bubbling on the letters seems to have been wash a couple times but the stitching on the numbers is exactly like my Stokes jersey.

Back to top Go down
Airnica

PostSubject: Re: 49er Jerseys   Tue Dec 11 2012, 04:57

Hey bro, I just bought a 1996 Norton jersey with the patch. I'm a new user here but when you get a chance can you pm me. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: 49er Jerseys   Tue Dec 11 2012, 07:30

Hello I believe your Stokes jersey is real and I know the niners had full mess jerseys for a long time. However, on your Alex Smith jersey I'd like to see more pics. Is the 49ers logo on the sleeve screen print? I'm leaning towards that being real too though. I spent $300 on a niners jerry rice jersey and it bubbled a little from me washing it.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: 49er Jerseys   Tue Dec 11 2012, 11:39

That stoked jersey is nice! Looks really clean for '96. Im with Boss on the Alex Smith jersey, need to see more pics. Try to get a good picture of the jocktag, nfl shield on the neck, the neck tag etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 49er Jerseys   

Back to top Go down

49er Jerseys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1