NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

Don't Laugh, It's My Very First Gamer- Taking Baby Steps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
steelpanther
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Don't Laugh, It's My Very First Gamer- Taking Baby Steps   Sat May 05 2012, 21:18

I'm just starting out small. Its a no big-namer Brett Basanez white Panthers gamer. It came with the Carolina Panthers COA. I am so happy and might go for more in the future. I hope you can see the pics without any problems.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Don't Laugh, It's My Very First Gamer- Taking Baby Steps   Sat May 05 2012, 22:03

A gamer is a gamer dude, nice pick up

Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Don't Laugh, It's My Very First Gamer- Taking Baby Steps   Sat May 05 2012, 23:29

Nice pick-up, with that LOA & all it's a really great find!! Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't Laugh, It's My Very First Gamer- Taking Baby Steps   Sat May 05 2012, 23:46

Very cool, giant steps are what we take!

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Don't Laugh, It's My Very First Gamer- Taking Baby Steps   Sun May 06 2012, 02:10

Nice pick up. I've always loved the Carolina jerseys. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Don't Laugh, It's My Very First Gamer- Taking Baby Steps   Sun May 06 2012, 02:29

Sweet pick-up!

Unless you're prepared to drop $000s on a single jersey (which personally, I am not), then picking up game worn jerseys for lesser known players comes with the territory. You don't see many Panthers gamers around, so it's safe to assume that Newton's / Smith's / Beason's / Kalil's / Williams' are going to be out of touch.

For me, I just like the cut and appearance of the jerseys, regardless of the profile of the player. Team issued jerseys for franchise players are more realistic.

I'm assuming there won't be much / any use, if he didn't see much game time? It's a nice looking jersey, regardless.
Back to top Go down
steelpanther
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Don't Laugh, It's My Very First Gamer- Taking Baby Steps   Sun May 06 2012, 06:45

Thanks guys for the compliments! It's a fun start for me. This is one awesome website (and so is JC!!)
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Don't Laugh, It's My Very First Gamer- Taking Baby Steps   Mon May 07 2012, 02:12

steelpanther wrote:
Thanks guys for the compliments! It's a fun start for me. This is one awesome website (and so is JC!!)

Are you looking for your next one yet...? Cool
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Don't Laugh, It's My Very First Gamer- Taking Baby Steps   Thu May 10 2012, 15:12

Dude, it's a player issued/gamer, nothing more legit than that. Cool!!!
Back to top Go down
steelpanther
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Don't Laugh, It's My Very First Gamer- Taking Baby Steps   Fri May 11 2012, 00:01

RJ3000 wrote:
steelpanther wrote:

Are you looking for your next one yet...? Cool

I already got my second one TODAY! Actually, I got two more things- a blue Panthers gamer and Panthers silver game pants with sewn on black socks!! I posted it in two forums- The Ultimate Game Worn Jerseys, and Your Latest Pick Up. Check 'em out!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Laugh, It's My Very First Gamer- Taking Baby Steps   

Back to top Go down

Don't Laugh, It's My Very First Gamer- Taking Baby Steps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1