NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pats-Fan#1

PostSubject: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   Mon Jun 18 2012, 13:43

Hi everybody,

today my new Patriots Jersey arrived. I've bought it from an ebay-online-shop, so (as I live in Germany) i can send it back within two weeks, as it should turn out as a fake.
But in my oppinion this is the first thing to indicate a legit. Who would sell a fake, if the customer could send it back within two weeks?

So, as you are the experts, I thought it would be kind if you take a look at it and tell me, what do you think about this Harrison-Authentic?

Here are the pics:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Pretty lot of pictures. I hope this is ok!? But as more pictures as more sure I can be of your answers, right? :-)

I'm pretty excited about your oppinions! If you need some more pictures or any other information, let me know.
Btw: I paid 80,- for the jersey! That's the only strange thing about it. But to me as a newbie it looks pretty good!?

Thanks for your help,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   Mon Jun 18 2012, 17:27

Curious to see what the experts think.
I'm no expert but that's an awesome jersey.
I hope it's real for your sake.
BTW love Germany EuroCup soccer!
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   Mon Jun 18 2012, 17:43

Hi Chris - welcome to the site.

The jersey is 100% legit, so no need to send it back!

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   Mon Jun 18 2012, 19:16

Welcome Chris, got yourself a nice jersey there, 100% real.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
b1gd0g77
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   Tue Jun 19 2012, 17:41

I don't consider myself an expert but from what I've learned threw my own experience and what the awesome guys here have taught me that's a real jersey and a pretty sweet one at that. For me there's no better feeling as a collector to get a good deal and have a jersey exceed expectations. It's like being a kid on Christmas morning all over again. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Pats-Fan#1

PostSubject: Re: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   Tue Jun 19 2012, 22:40

Thank you so much everyone. That's exactly the answers I was hoping for. Very Happy
Good to have a forum like this with experts like you! Keep up your amazing work.

@Chanse503: I think the Germans have a real good chance to win the Euro this year. Think we'll blow away Greece at Friday. cheers

@b1gd0g77: That's exactly what it feels like. santa There's nearly no better way to describe such a deal! Very Happy

Regards to all of you,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   

Back to top Go down

Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1