NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

marshalls and tj maxx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
letsgobuffalo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: marshalls and tj maxx   Fri Aug 03 2012, 03:51

Hey all. Bills fan here from downtown Buffalo. First time posting so I'll share my recent hauls
. First stroke of good luck was the last home game from last season. Pro shop had white and blue fitzy authentics for $75 each. Had to scoop those up! On to Orlando lids outlet a few months ago. Walked in as they were putting out 6 boxes of authentication and replicas. Authenticswere $50 but I didn't want a romo Palmer young old teams etc...but I did pick a creamsicle freeman and hurricane authentic Kelly for $5 each. On to the title of the thread... these stores have getting awesome jerseys for cheap!!!! In the last month or so I scored a TO blue AFL authentic for $15 and white Stevie AFL replica for ten. A random powder blue gates and cards alt Warner for $10 each. Also the ugly navy blue Byrd Jackson and white spiller 21 replicas for $10 each. Can't go wrong!!! The best scores were Superbowl white M & N Kelly Reed and Thurman and a 94 Bruce w/ 75 n 35 patch for $60 each. Lids in the mall had last yrs replicas of Fitz Stevie and Spiller for $11 so I scooped them all for family and friends. Icing on the cake though had to be last weekend's trip to the new thrift store in orchard parkk called savers. They had blank authentic pumas from 99 and blank losman era authentics for $9.99. I grabbed what they had for myself and friends. Thinking abt a custom Christie gash and remersmia. And a moorman and Kelly for the new style.. sorry for the long read but its been a good few months. Anyone else had any luck at these stores? All Marshall's near a team seem to be getting the local Mitchell ness so go give it a look and report your good finds and great deals back here. I look forward to hearing about them. Good luck and thanks for having me!
Back to top Go down
letsgobuffalo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: marshalls and tj maxx   Fri Aug 03 2012, 03:55

Oh and I forgot to mention the Bills donated their Reebok practice jerseys to a any school my bro in law works at recently and he was told he could have a few if he wanted. He took a red Edwards for himself but kindly got a blue Evans w bills patch and a white McGee for me. Can't beat free for nice practice worn jerseys Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: marshalls and tj maxx   Fri Aug 03 2012, 17:28

You've got to get some picks up of those practice jerseys! Great deal on those Fitz jerseys too! You got some great bargains there my friend. Pic's please 😃

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: marshalls and tj maxx   Tue Aug 07 2012, 15:27

I scooped a M&N 94 Smith with anniversary patch for $60 in Marshall's just outside Buffalo a few weeks ago. They only had one left and it was a 48. I would have preferred a 44, but I wasn't going to complain at that price.

I've found myself checking these stores any time I'm in the US and drive past one, as you can get some great deals. As you say, they send the jerseys of teams to stores in their local markets, so unfortunately none of the NFL authentics seem to make it to Canada.

I'm going to Florida in November, so will be scouring them hoping I can get some Bucs authentics!

Was the Freeman creamsicle a replica or authentic?
Back to top Go down
Claden
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: marshalls and tj maxx   Sun Sep 02 2012, 07:55

I'll need to go buy the local shops and see what they got. People on the Bengals forum were talking about the TJ Maxx and Marshall's sales on Bengals jerseys in the Cincinnati area. But since I live in California, can't really drive by there so I tried to get someone to pick me up a few and I'd hit them through PayPal, but, no takers. Oh well. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: marshalls and tj maxx   Sun Sep 02 2012, 18:56

Dam I gotta look into this locally.
I have a Marshalls down the street and a TJ Maxx downtown.
Never would have guessed either carried authentics!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marshalls and tj maxx   

Back to top Go down

marshalls and tj maxx
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1