NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

Thanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
strongarm
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Thanks   Wed Aug 15 2012, 01:58

Thanks.

Last edited by strongarm on Sun Dec 30 2012, 03:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Wed Aug 15 2012, 02:23

It's definitely team issued anyway, and the size / cut seem consistent with what Peppers would wear.

I'm short on thinking it's game issued as none of the Peppers gamers I could see had the jock tag included as it was hemmed at the bottom and the jock tag was removed.

It definitely doesn't look to be game used. There are certain positions that may not see much use, but I'm thinking a white Peppers gamer is going to show some serious use.

All in all, it's a nice looking jersey, and you should be happy with it. If you got it for a good price, then it is a good buy, irrespective of it's origin / use. The absolute worse case scenario is that it's a blank Panthers gamer, which has been customized accurately - it's still no bad thing.
Back to top Go down
strongarm
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Wed Aug 15 2012, 02:40

Thanks RJ.

Last edited by strongarm on Sun Dec 30 2012, 03:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Wed Aug 15 2012, 03:10

It's all relative - if you got a good looking jersey that you're happy with, then you can't ask for much more.

My gamers are sadly hanging in a closet at the moment. We're house-hunting though, and I'm longing for a man cave that I can at least get the Bucs ones on the wall!
Back to top Go down
strongarm
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Wed Aug 15 2012, 03:45

Agreed 100%.

When you get your Bucs cave or cove, I definitely want to see pictures. I'm acquiring for my Panthers Den as soon as I get a new place.

Last edited by strongarm on Sun Dec 30 2012, 03:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Wed Aug 15 2012, 03:54

"Man Cove" does sound quite appropriate for a Bucs fan! It will be 6 months or so in the making, but here is what I have as ammunition for when we find a place:

http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/t2872-my-game-worn-collection

I always liked the Panthers unis, so look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Back to top Go down
strongarm
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Wed Aug 15 2012, 17:43

RJ3000 wrote:
"Man Cove" does sound quite appropriate for a Bucs fan! It will be 6 months or so in the making, but here is what I have as ammunition for when we find a place:

http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/t2872-my-game-worn-collection

I always liked the Panthers unis, so look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Haha I thought you'd appreciate the cove reference. Very impressive collection. I'll have to get all mine out at some point. They are all sealed away in a big storage bin. I should have taken pictures when I had them out not too long ago... but it was great looking through everything. I'm a HUGE Panthers fan so I'm always looking to expand my collection, but I'm really picky with the choice of players. If that makes sense.

Besides jerseys do you go after any other Game Used gear? Like cleats or gloves?
Back to top Go down
Takeospikesneck
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Thanks   Thu Aug 16 2012, 02:15

strongarm wrote:
Thanks RJ. I can't believe the deal I got on this jersey. I'm extremely happy with this purchase.

I agree, I don't think it's game used/worn as well due to not much use/wear/tear on it. I do believe it's either game or team issued from others I've seen and others in my collection.

Either way, I'm happy with this jersey. Now I just need to get room and figure out how to display them all Laughing

I know an awesome guy on eBay that sells classy looking shadow box frames for NFL jerseys. They are all black frame with felt backing and 2 hooks with a clear long shoulder hanger. Perfect for jerseys with 2 numbers. Very reasonable prices. The more you buy the cheaper they are. I have 6 from him and absolutely love them. They have holders for 8x10 photos, and or LOA/COA's. I even throw in a nice custom touch by ordering the team logo sticker, and NFL shield and go and put it on bottom left corner. Let me know if you want the guy, shoot me a P.M.

Your Peppers would look great in the shadowbox. And it beats getting it done by a pro place, being they use glues and thousands of pin holes to place it. Plus once its in you cant take it out and switch it, or wear it if you want. With the shadowbox you can swap and wear as often as you like.

-Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks   

Back to top Go down

Thanks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: Show off your latest purchase! :: Your latest pick up-
Jump to: