NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Nike Elite NFL Game issued Chicago Bears Urlacher Jersey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solodoloo

PostSubject: Nike Elite NFL Game issued Chicago Bears Urlacher Jersey   Thu Aug 16 2012, 00:37

Sold

Last edited by solodoloo on Tue Jul 15 2014, 20:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takeospikesneck
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite NFL Game issued Chicago Bears Urlacher Jersey   Fri Aug 17 2012, 06:56

I live in N.Y and did not know they had a scavangers hunt. How did you get it? What were the rules/clues?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite NFL Game issued Chicago Bears Urlacher Jersey   Fri Aug 17 2012, 09:09

WOW! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Brian_p_moran

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite NFL Game issued Chicago Bears Urlacher Jersey   Sat Aug 18 2012, 04:30

Hey I'm interested! A friend of mine on jerseycentral.org alerted me to this so I signed up here. Can u reply with your email address or send me a private message with it? I am a serious collector and would like to discuss the jersey with you. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
strongarm
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite NFL Game issued Chicago Bears Urlacher Jersey   Mon Aug 20 2012, 01:26

Man I wish I knew about that scavenger hunt...
Back to top Go down
dabears10

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite NFL Game issued Chicago Bears Urlacher Jersey   Thu Aug 23 2012, 06:35

I'm interesetd in your Urlacher jersey can you please send me a private message with your email so we can discuss. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
solodoloo

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite NFL Game issued Chicago Bears Urlacher Jersey   Sun Aug 26 2012, 01:02

anyone who wants to contact me directly, please email me at peter.le.tran3@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite NFL Game issued Chicago Bears Urlacher Jersey   Wed Sep 26 2012, 18:54

i could have bought the Ray Rice one on eBay, but I couldn't swing it. Didn't realize they were game issued ones...that's cool
Back to top Go down
dabears10

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite NFL Game issued Chicago Bears Urlacher Jersey   Wed Oct 31 2012, 15:40

Brian_p_moran wrote:
Hey I'm interested! A friend of mine on jerseycentral.org alerted me to this so I signed up here. Can u reply with your email address or send me a private message with it? I am a serious collector and would like to discuss the jersey with you. Thanks!

Brian drop me a line, I have the Urlacher. mike@nwsail.com Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite NFL Game issued Chicago Bears Urlacher Jersey   

Back to top Go down

Nike Elite NFL Game issued Chicago Bears Urlacher Jersey
Page 1 of 1