NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

WASHINGTON REDSKINS WOOL GRIDIRON LETTERMAN JACKETS 59.99

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: WASHINGTON REDSKINS WOOL GRIDIRON LETTERMAN JACKETS 59.99   Thu Nov 01 2012, 08:40

Hi Everyone..

The Redskins Letterman Jackets are now in stock and I have to say look even better than they do in the photos.

Like most people I wish there were other teams available as well as I would love a 49ers one, however, it seems like only 3 teams were ever made in this style.

The official sites have them at over 100 each... I have them at the mad price of 59.99 and if you buy through the forum you still get 10% off that!!

If one, some, any of you could let people on the NFLUK forum know of this offer we might get a few more people to sign up on here (so they can get their 10% off) as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MENS-NFL-AMERICAN-FOOTBALL-WASHINGTON-REDSKINS-LETTERMAN-GRIDIRON-JACKET-COAT-/281003385505?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_American_Football_Clothing_LE&var=&hash=item416d1b62a1
Back to top Go down

WASHINGTON REDSKINS WOOL GRIDIRON LETTERMAN JACKETS 59.99
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1