NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Sun Nov 18 2012, 17:23

I should have posted this before now, I'm getting lax in my old age.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Sun Nov 18 2012, 17:41

Like that style of bills jersey, I'm getting a Ware home game jersey soon and they've got a Dareus Bills jersey that's looking very tempting. Might have to get it as well
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Sun Nov 18 2012, 17:46

I have to say I prefer the white road jersey, but then I prefer white jerseys in general.

Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Sun Nov 18 2012, 17:53

The problem I have with White jerseys is they're quite often see through. Prefer a variety myself.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Sun Nov 18 2012, 23:33

I'm always afraid I'll stain the jersey if its white. I really want a white eagles nike elite but Id be paranoid everytime i put it on.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Mon Nov 19 2012, 03:56

Just wondering, on these limited jerseys is the Nike logo stitched on to the sleeve?
Back to top Go down
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Mon Nov 19 2012, 04:28

Yep. It's sewn in as opposed to a sewn patch like the elites.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Tue Nov 20 2012, 05:09

Thanks, sounds like these are a little higher quality than the Reebok, equivalent.
Back to top Go down
Andyf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Tue Nov 20 2012, 10:59

Boss302 wrote:
Thanks, sounds like these are a little higher quality than the Reebok, equivalent.

Just got one myself, really like the quality. The Jersey material itself feels just like the game jerseys, but the twill is really nice. The number twill is much thinner and more flexible than the reebok premiers, but with a less 'plasticy' feel or sheen, much softer feeling. The name stitiching is just normal twill by the looks of it.

I applaud Nike for going for a more 'normal' fit, if I were to pick, I'd say the shoulders are cut a little tight for the rest of the jersey, even given that it's meant to fit 'tighter'.
Back to top Go down
letsgobuffalo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Tue Nov 20 2012, 18:42

VERY NICE!!!! good to see the bills get such attention on here. Thats one of my favorite places to get new things. Before the Miami game, i grabbed a nike game Kelly 12 jersey they had in the clearence section. $70 for a legend in Buffalo, had me sold! they also have reebok joe D and Kemp replathentics for $60 if anyone in the Buffalo area is interested.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Tue Nov 20 2012, 19:36

Replathentics? Sounds like authentic fake.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Tue Nov 20 2012, 20:30

Riptide09 wrote:

That's an old name for the premier, you can see why they dropped it.

Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:05

Billsfan wrote:
Riptide09 wrote:

That's an old name for the premier, you can see why they dropped it.

Haha good call reebok
Back to top Go down
FireTheCannons
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Wed Nov 21 2012, 04:44

I love that Bills jersey.

One thing that bugs me with the Limited jerseys is the variation of the number sizes. My local sporting goods store has the Nike Limited jerseys in stock and I was looking to purchase a Freeman Bucs. What was stopping me was the size of the numbers - they were incredibly small. As a result I opted for the Elite because I wanted the bigger numbers.

But when I compare the Bucs Limited to this Bills Limited, the differences are very apparent. The numbers on this Bills jersey look great - I surely couldn't say the same for the Freeman Bucs jersey I saw.

I can say if the Bucs Limited jerseys looked like this Bills jersey (with the appropriate sized numbers) I would have bought the Limited instead. I loved the construction of the jersey itself - just couldn't get by the small numbers.
Back to top Go down
Andyf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   Wed Nov 21 2012, 08:58

I noticed that as well, the numbers on the back and front are the same size on mine, and both a bit small. Not sure if it's the same on the Game jerseys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium   

Back to top Go down

Nike limited Bills jersey, bought at Ralph Wilson stadium
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1