NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   Sun Sep 07 2008, 21:40

Oh well,
Im in danger of being branded a negative thinker but seems like its the same old story for the fins. New coaches, new rebuilding project, flash just enough to get your hopes up and just fall short at the end.

Every game i watch i tell myself not to get to involved and tell myself all the reasons why i shouldn't be dissapointed when we loose cause were just rebuilding but by the end of the game its always the same throwing cushions at the TV because we almost did it!

Better get the tranqualisers out now Very Happy

P.S the second farve td was a fluke!!
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   Thu Sep 11 2008, 12:50

i hear ya, im bad enough just watching the highlights. The fins are now like the england football team and the world cup '66, the only thing they have to celebrate is the 1972 perfect season. Every week that goes by until they win will have more people asking "another 1-15"?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   Thu Sep 11 2008, 13:53

There's no way they'll have another 1-15 year. You've got a veteran QB now in Pennington and Ginn jnr is a good target for him. First game of the season boys looonngg way to go. Keep the faith.

( Though the Phins better not beat my Bills)

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   Thu Sep 11 2008, 15:27

Agreed the fins wont go 1-15 again i think 3-13 is a realistic goal.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   Mon Sep 15 2008, 15:04

This week wasn't even close Sad
Back to top Go down
markg

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   Tue Sep 16 2008, 13:50

go mcfadden he looked awsome at least the raiders look like they have a running game

Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   Tue Sep 16 2008, 15:46

mcfadden and michael bush looked great shame huggy bears boy injured himself.your passing game is awfull though mark i know you have got to give a young quarterback time to develop but every time ive seen jamarcus russell i dont see much worth working on another bust i think.
Back to top Go down
markg

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   Tue Sep 16 2008, 18:43

Niko Bellic wrote:
mcfadden and michael bush looked great shame huggy bears boy injured himself.your passing game is awfull though mark i know you have got to give a young quarterback time to develop but every time ive seen jamarcus russell i dont see much worth working on another bust i think.
i aggree jamarcuss lokks average at best Crying or Very sad

PostSubject: Re: So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.   

Back to top Go down

So near in yet so far! memoirs of a frustrated fins fan.
Page 1 of 1