NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sat Jan 05 2013, 20:49

I think that the Chiefs have done very well here, with Piolli gone too Reid has total control. Shame we couldn't get him to Buffalo.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sat Jan 05 2013, 20:54

Won't matter unless they get a QB
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sat Jan 05 2013, 21:01

mrhead2k wrote:
Won't matter unless they get a QB
Vick? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sat Jan 05 2013, 21:18

Reid going to the Chiefs is the bet thing to happen to KC since Montana came from SF. Excited to see how he does an wish him the best.
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sat Jan 05 2013, 21:19

I bet they move that first pick and still grab there future QB.
Goin to be interesting to see what they do.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sat Jan 05 2013, 21:22

Yeah they'll be a team to watch next season. If they can get a solid QB in there and Bowe can stay healthy combined with the running game from Jamaal Charles, I think they will be a solid team.
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sun Feb 10 2013, 14:17

Riptide09 wrote:
Reid going to the Chiefs is the bet thing to happen to KC since Montana came from SF. Excited to see how he does an wish him the best.

I agree. Reid has a real chance to succeed leading KC. Yes he does need a QB, but he has a great RB in Charles, an average defense, and a good punter. He should be able to upgrade that team through the draft and free agency. Might take him a year or 2, but KC could be contending in the AFC West in the not too distant future.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sun Feb 10 2013, 17:22

Yeah Reid is used to dealing with the QB situation haha
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Thu Feb 14 2013, 02:15

Riptide09 wrote:
Yeah Reid is used to dealing with the QB situation haha

Yeah, he is. Reid has Matt Cassel and I believe Brady Quinn. Not sure if either are viable options. I'd take Cassel if he could prove that he can stay healthy. I doubt the Chiefs will use the #1 pick in the draft. IMO they should wait until 3rd or 4th round and steal one.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Thu Feb 14 2013, 03:53

Yeah Cassel over Quinn but at the end of the day Cassel isnt going to lead them to a championship. If they get a solid guy in the QB spot then the team is set. Bowe will finally get some receptions/yards and the RB situation is looking stellar with Charles. Work on the defense a bit and you got a team thats actually going to contend next season.
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sat Feb 16 2013, 00:34

Riptide09 wrote:
Yeah Cassel over Quinn but at the end of the day Cassel isnt going to lead them to a championship. If they get a solid guy in the QB spot then the team is set. Bowe will finally get some receptions/yards and the RB situation is looking stellar with Charles. Work on the defense a bit and you got a team thats actually going to contend next season.

I agree about the QB situation. I am interested to see what Andy will do. Does he go with a veteran like he did with Vick after Donovan left? Or does he try and draft + develop? My thinking is that Reid probably wants to win quick, but I could be wrong. If he approaches the situation like he has a few years to build the team, then he may draft + develop a QB. But if it's the opposite, I see him going with a vet.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sat Feb 16 2013, 00:44

Agreed. Guarantee their first pick is a QB this year tho
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sat Feb 16 2013, 19:02

Riptide09 wrote:
Agreed. Guarantee their first pick is a QB this year tho

Really? You think so? Who will they take #1 overall? I don't think a QB is the best player or top pick worthy in this year's draft. I know we haven't had the scouting combine yet, but the projections are lineman as the best guys, and possible top picks. I don't see the Chiefs taking Matt Barkey, Geno Smith or Ryan Nassib. Those guys aren't top pick worthy, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sat Feb 16 2013, 19:06

Yeah this years QB selection is pretty rough. I just see him making a change in the next two years with the QB situation. Cassel and Quinn just cant do the job.
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sun Feb 17 2013, 14:32

What did you think of Reid in Philly, Riptide? Good, great, above average?
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Sun Feb 17 2013, 16:25

The man was the best philly ever had. It was just time for something new.
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Mon Feb 18 2013, 13:23

Riptide09 wrote:
The man was the best philly ever had. It was just time for something new.

Yeah that is what my friends who are Eagles fans say as well. He just couldn't get them over the hump and win a championship.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Mon Feb 18 2013, 17:40

I mean he had the highest tenure of any coach philadelphia ever had. He won us many NFC east championships, took us to a super bowl, but it started to get to a point where the team was going further and further downhill every season. Andy was a great coach and will no doubt be a huge asset to KC but his time in Philly was over, pretty sure even he knew it too.
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Tue Feb 19 2013, 13:19

Riptide09 wrote:
I mean he had the highest tenure of any coach philadelphia ever had. He won us many NFC east championships, took us to a super bowl, but it started to get to a point where the team was going further and further downhill every season. Andy was a great coach and will no doubt be a huge asset to KC but his time in Philly was over, pretty sure even he knew it too.

I agree. Reid had the Eagles among the NFL's elite teams during those NFC Champ Game years. They had a highly ranked offense and defense. It was fun watching them. IMO Chip Kelly is capable in bringing the franchise back to that level, especially with his success at the college level. I am interested to see if he is going to play a very similar spread style offense in Philadelphia. He's got the right QB in Vick to do so and McCoy provides him a great option at RB. Kind of mirrors his personnel at UO!
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Tue Feb 19 2013, 14:58

Yeah you really couldnt have a better QB for this type of offense. Although his health scares me, Vick hasnt had a season without injury since his start with the Eagles. It'll be nice to see shady get the touches though, I feel like that is something us Eagles fans have been wanting to see for a while. Chips style is either going to be huge or it'll be a complete flop, and as much as I wanna see it succeed im certainly not willing to bet on it.
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Thu Feb 21 2013, 12:46

Shady's come out of nowhere the past few years to become one of the best backs in the NFL. He's really exciting to watch, as you pointed out. Lack of a running game was always a problem under Reid. I would think Kelly would make that a priority.
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Fri Mar 01 2013, 12:46

Wow, Alex Smith ends up going to KC. What a move for the Chiefs! Looks like Andy Reid got the QB he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Fri Mar 01 2013, 12:50

sluggermatt15 wrote:
Wow, Alex Smith ends up going to KC. What a move for the Chiefs! Looks like Andy Reid got the QB he was looking for.

Damn straight, it's a very good move for KC.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Fri Mar 01 2013, 13:12

Yeah shits about to get REAL in the AFC West
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   Fri Mar 01 2013, 13:14

Although part of me wonders if Philly wouldve got Alex Smith if Andy had stayed in Philly. Oh well...im glad to see the Philadelphia vs Reid case has worked out the best for both parties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?   

Back to top Go down

What do you think of Andy Reid going to KC?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next