NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Fri Feb 22 2013, 16:06

Wow. Thats awesome man. Sounds like nflshop is being alot friendlier to you than they were to Nawlins!
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Fri Feb 22 2013, 16:13

Yeah, the lady on the phone kept apologizing that it even got a stain in the first place and said that the wrinkling issues should never happen with an Elite and to expect a new jersey on or before Monday.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Fri Feb 22 2013, 16:14

Sick. They must be making you send back the old one right?
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Fri Feb 22 2013, 16:16

Yeah after I get the new one I'll send the old one back, but they are covering the shipping fee. So its all good.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Fri Feb 22 2013, 16:16

Thats awesome. Now you just need to get one of the custom elites.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Fri Feb 22 2013, 16:27

Yeah, I might, I have a custom Reebok one with my name.. Well Really it was Michael Jenkins jersey at the time I got it, but it was custom and I got it cause had the same last name.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Fri Feb 22 2013, 16:28

The custom nike's are where its at
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Fri Feb 22 2013, 17:52

Like it better than the regular elite? Yours looks good. And I bet with the old number style there is less of a chance of the whole wrinkling issue.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Fri Feb 22 2013, 18:57

That's some good customer service there from NFLshop, about time too.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Fri Feb 22 2013, 19:06

Yes, from what others went through, I expected to be pulled through a loop or told I had to stick with the jersey. Very pleased.
Back to top Go down
concertjoey
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Tue Jan 28 2014, 08:17

hey im new to this site and i have a question riptide. i got an elite and the description says they are water repellent, but its not. is your custom water repellent?
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Tue Jan 28 2014, 12:53

My two elites were not water repellent and both were from NFL shop. I wouldnt like to say maybe they are water "resistant" but they dont repel water.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Tue Jan 28 2014, 18:49

As you can see above thats my nike elite mccoy jersey and its soaked lol
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Tue Jan 28 2014, 21:30

concertjoey wrote:
hey im new to this site and i have a question riptide. i got an elite and the description says they are water repellent, but its not. is your custom water repellent?
Water should bead on it but heavy soaking will seep in.

Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Tue Jan 28 2014, 21:50

Mine didnt bead at all, i remember testing it. Maybe NFL shop is making customs with Reebok jersey material as well??
Back to top Go down
Bro KV
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Tue Jan 28 2014, 22:14

Riptide09 wrote:
Mine didnt bead at all, i remember testing it. Maybe NFL shop is making customs with Reebok jersey material as well??

Grrrrrrrr!!
Back to top Go down
concertjoey
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Tue Jan 28 2014, 23:35

THANKS MAN, nflshop needs to change description, one elite mccoy jersey says it has flywire! first thing i did when i got mine was test the so called water repelling fabric!!! it wasnt. but im glad i was able to hear someone who has 2 elites! i feel better now.
Back to top Go down
concertjoey
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Tue Jan 28 2014, 23:41

Back to top Go down
concertjoey
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Tue Jan 28 2014, 23:57

Back to top Go down
concertjoey
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Tue Jan 28 2014, 23:59

had to post this pic! it was at the dallas game!! sucked we lost against saints but this GAME WAS MY FIRST NFL GAME AND FIRST TIME WEARING JERSEY!!! AND WE WON! GAME WAS INSANE, all the cowboy fans would YELL SIT DOWN MUNOZ!!! CUSTOM JERSEYS RULE!
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Wed Jan 29 2014, 03:53

Yessssss!!!! The eagles fans are now multiplying at an incredible rate on the forum!

Eagles fans on NJFP (in no particular order):
1. Riptide
2. Concertjoey
3. Possibly you?!
Back to top Go down
Bro KV
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Wed Jan 29 2014, 03:55

1-2-3 NOT IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
concertjoey
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Wed Jan 29 2014, 03:58

that lovely lady right there was inducted in the hall of fame in ohio, FAN OF THE YEAR 2004, it was an honor to watch the game with them!!!
Back to top Go down
mos805
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Wed Jan 29 2014, 19:30

concertjoey wrote:

In regards to the beading I thought that the Eagles did not do any elite 51 changes so the fabric should be the same as they used in the Reeboks right? Or are they using the new materials on the retail Elites that should have the water beading effect? I'm curious of this fact for when I end up finally getting myself an Elite since I know the Raiders did not take any of the new changes either and I'm not sure if the materials changed or not.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Thu Jan 30 2014, 00:35

mos805 wrote:
concertjoey wrote:

In regards to the beading I thought that the Eagles did not do any elite 51 changes so the fabric should be the same as they used in the Reeboks right? Or are they using the new materials on the retail Elites that should have the water beading effect? I'm curious of this fact for when I end up finally getting myself an Elite since I know the Raiders did not take any of the new changes either and I'm not sure if the materials changed or not.

You are spot on mos, I completely forgot about Philly not signing up to the elite.

Back to top Go down
concertjoey
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Thu Jan 30 2014, 07:20

all elite eagles jerseys have the water repelling fabric on the description and its misleading.
Back to top Go down
Bro KV
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Thu Jan 30 2014, 07:29

A lot of info on NFL Shop is misleading. I definitely have not let them get away with anything so far.
Back to top Go down
concertjoey
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Thu Jan 30 2014, 11:06

I've also been e-mailed by NIKE and been told by NFL SHOP customer service that the Eagles Elite IS water repellent...Riptide was the most helpful since he owns 2 elites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   

Back to top Go down

Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next