NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

For sale. Part of billsfan's collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: For sale. Part of billsfan's collection   Sat Sep 13 2008, 10:39

Favre Packers 2007 with Lambeau Patch 110

Kelly Bills Wilson 1992 size 42 small/med 35

McMahon Vintage Champion Bears size 48 75
Heavy vinyl numbers and spandex sides

Milloy Bills size 48 40

Van Pelt Bills size 48 35

Holmes Bills Champion size large 30

Kelly Reebok throwback EQT medium 20

2001 Reebok Bills road blank with nameplate size 48 35
(has some colour leaching from the collar due to storage in the light. Not by me)

McGahee Bills 2001 Reebok road size 48 40

Add 3.50 for 1st class recorded. Combined shipping will reduce the cost. I'll listen to sensible offers too.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: For sale. Part of billsfan's collection   Sat Sep 13 2008, 18:15

Why are you selling them and why couldnt you be a bigger size !
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For sale. Part of billsfan's collection   Sat Sep 13 2008, 18:35

Need some cash for other projects and if you buy me the burgers I'll eat them Laughing

Back to top Go down
markg

PostSubject: Re: For sale. Part of billsfan's collection   Sun Sep 14 2008, 09:53

that favre jersey is really tempting simon

PostSubject: Jim Mcmahon   Tue Nov 11 2008, 09:47

Hi Bills Fan,

I'm quite interested in the Jim Mcmahon jersey. I usually take a 50 or 52 Reebok jersey, but I do have a size 48 Kosar Jersey made by Champion that is very roomy. Is this jersey the same or is it a tight fit?

Also along the same lines, do you happen to know why its so difficult to find Mcmahon Bears Jerseys? The only ones I ever find are either autographed and about $200 or cheap Korean rip offs that look awful.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For sale. Part of billsfan's collection   Tue Nov 11 2008, 18:59

Big Dawg wrote:
Hi Bills Fan,

I'm quite interested in the Jim Mcmahon jersey. I usually take a 50 or 52 Reebok jersey, but I do have a size 48 Kosar Jersey made by Champion that is very roomy. Is this jersey the same or is it a tight fit?

Also along the same lines, do you happen to know why its so difficult to find Mcmahon Bears Jerseys? The only ones I ever find are either autographed and about $200 or cheap Korean rip offs that look awful.

Welcome to the site Big Dawg, It's a game cut jersey mate so it's not the same as a retail which means it's longer and does hug the figure more than a retail authentic.

You could always try it and if it's no good you can send it back to me.

You don't see McMahon jerseys at all anymore, he was always overshadowed by other personalities. I always liked him, he only has sight in one eye and never let it beat him.

Back to top Go down
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: For sale. Part of billsfan's collection   Sat Feb 28 2009, 04:14

hi Billsfan im new to your site and firstly want to say thanks for taking the effort to help fellow NFL fans find decent jerseys this is a really helpfull site .I was wondering did you sell the McMahon jersey in your collection ive been looking for a decent one for ages ,its not genuine as im sure you know as Mcmahon was playing in Arizona in 1994 when the 75th aniversary logo was used, but its still a jersey id love to have.im also looking for Bear white jerseys at the moment.cant seem to find many white bears jerseys can you suggest any good sites.im from Dublin ,Ireland
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For sale. Part of billsfan's collection   Sat Feb 28 2009, 11:16

dubbear wrote:
hi Billsfan im new to your site and firstly want to say thanks for taking the effort to help fellow NFL fans find decent jerseys this is a really helpfull site .I was wondering did you sell the McMahon jersey in your collection ive been looking for a decent one for ages ,its not genuine as im sure you know as Mcmahon was playing in Arizona in 1994 when the 75th aniversary logo was used, but its still a jersey id love to have.im also looking for Bear white jerseys at the moment.cant seem to find many white bears jerseys can you suggest any good sites.im from Dublin ,Ireland

Hi and welcome to the family,

Thanks for your kind words.

I do still have the jersey and yes it is wrongly attributed to McMahon, #9 was worn by backup QB Shane Matthews on the 1994 bears roster but it is a genuine jersey, the McMahon nameplate was added later. I bought it to add to my 1994 collection.

What type of white bears jersey were you after? Replica, Eqt or Authentic and what size do you need? I'll check some of my contacts in the states once you let me know.

Let me know if you are still interested in the 94 jersey.

Billsfan

Back to top Go down
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: For sale. Part of billsfan's collection   Tue Mar 03 2009, 00:39

Billsfan wrote:
dubbear wrote:

Hi and welcome to the family,

Thanks for your kind words.

I do still have the jersey and yes it is wrongly attributed to McMahon, #9 was worn by backup QB Shane Matthews on the 1994 bears roster but it is a genuine jersey, the McMahon nameplate was added later. I bought it to add to my 1994 collection.

What type of white bears jersey were you after? Replica, Eqt or Authentic and what size do you need? I'll check some of my contacts in the states once you let me know.

Let me know if you are still interested in the 94 jersey.

Billsfan
thought it was Matthews Jersey , i'd still like it but 75 sterling is too expensive for me at the moment.Im afraid im just window shopping here at the moment.looking for a nice bears jersey around the 150 euro mark dont know my size but i have a few reebok & Nike screen printed ones size medium which fit ok.looking for a Mike Brown Bears home jersey as i have the 2003 soldier field Patch and a white away .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For sale. Part of billsfan's collection   

Back to top Go down

For sale. Part of billsfan's collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1