NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

1992 game issued Marcus Allen autograph Wilson jersey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kelly91

PostSubject: 1992 game issued Marcus Allen autograph Wilson jersey   Sat Jul 20 2013, 20:26

So, I answered a craigslist add for a $20 Aaron Hernandez jersey. When I got there the guy told me he had a framed auto Allen as well I could buy for$40 if I wanted. it was in a crappy frame so one I got home I busted it free and discovered a 92 Wilson tagged size 42 game cut black raiders jersey! One of my better CL finds in a while. Im looking for 80s and 90s Bills jerseys and would be open to trades. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: 1992 game issued Marcus Allen autograph Wilson jersey   Sun Jul 21 2013, 04:29

Wow! That's an awesome find!
Back to top Go down
mos805
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: 1992 game issued Marcus Allen autograph Wilson jersey   Mon Jul 22 2013, 16:18

Nice find! Can't wait for pics. Also am quite jealous as here everyone either sells fakes on Craigslist or they have replica jerseys and think they are the "authentic" jerseys and want to sell for same price as a new one! Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
victory20g
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: 1992 game issued Marcus Allen autograph Wilson jersey   Tue Jul 23 2013, 00:35

Im very interested and have Bills jerseys, can you please send pics to my email, thanks

victoryoverg@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1992 game issued Marcus Allen autograph Wilson jersey   

Back to top Go down

1992 game issued Marcus Allen autograph Wilson jersey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1