NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Looking for rare mid-2000's Bengals QB-style jerseys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jlog3000

PostSubject: Looking for rare mid-2000's Bengals QB-style jerseys   Mon Apr 21 2014, 12:48

Greetings everyone. I have a request to make related with the following rare mid-2000's Bengals QB-style jerseys. If anyone has at least a game-worn jersey of Jon Kitna as a Bengal between 2003, 2004 and 2005 (home/road/alternate alike), a game-worn jersey of J.T. O'Sullivan as a Bengal during 2009 (home/road/alternate alike), and a game-worn jersey of Kevin Huber as a Bengal during 2009 (home/road/alternate alike). The reason why I'm asking those is because of the sleeve type (to be specific, the "Peyton Manning QB-style" sleeves; which are skill-cut, mid-sized and openly wide-spreaded).

P.S.: My interest is not to buy any of those items that I specifically mentioned, but to see those in pics (at least well-ironed, front and back alike). Any doubts or questions, lemme know.
Back to top Go down

Looking for rare mid-2000's Bengals QB-style jerseys
Page 1 of 1