NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  
***AVOID BUYING FROM EBAY SELLER JOOLI15***

Share | 

Should I upgrade to a sz 48?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Should I upgrade to a sz 48?   Thu Jan 07 2010, 05:01

Howdy all,

So I bought this Walter Payton jersey (sz 44) from M&N and I'm pretty impressed with it. The only problem is that the collar width is too small. When I put it on it feels real tight around my neck. Unfortunately, this is even worse when I try to wear a hoodie underneath. I know these are sturdy jerseys, but I don't want to damage it by stretching the collar all the time. I'm 5'8" and 170 ibs, so the length is perfect. I am afraid that if I get a sz 48, the jersey will be too long/wide (the M&N size chart says it's only an inch longer in length but I dunno).

What do you guys think, I should I upgrade to a sz 48? I don't mind the larger size as long as it's not too much longer/wider. Hopefully the collar is also wider, otherwise it wouldn't really make much sense to exchange it.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should I upgrade to a sz 48?   Thu Jan 07 2010, 09:04

It's the eternal problem, do I spend out all that money just to see if it fits ok. In the Reebok authentic I wear a 48, but a 50 is also good. I would think you'd be ok with the 48 M&N. Do you have an outlet nearby that sells them that you could go and try one on to see how it compares to a 44?

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net

Should I upgrade to a sz 48?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1