NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luke22

PostSubject: Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?   Sat Jan 16 2010, 23:50

Hi, does anybody have a lowdown on www.jerseysplanet.com?

(heres a link) http://www.jerseysplanet.com/nfl-philadelphia-eagles-c-1_42.html

I recently bought a DeSean Jackson replica jersey from here in size medium, took a while to get to the UK but it was not what I was expecting.
The jersey had cardboard like numbers and naming as well as with the Eagles on each arm.
The name tag showed '48' instead of 'M', I'm not sure if it's meant to.
It also showed the little red man in the box, but his arm didn't seem to connect well and he appeared to be made up of a few wavy lines.
However the reebok symbol on each arm seems rather thin and weedy and do not thicken out at the bottom of the logo.

Although the shirt looks really good, the cardboard like numbers are not at all bubbly and they are not very shiny.They appear to be made up of 3 levels of material - one black one grey and then one white.

Does anyone else have any reviews/ opinions of this site?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?   Sun Jan 17 2010, 00:40

Welcome to the site Luke,

It has all the hallmarks of a counterfeit site, low prices and no actual pictures of the jerseys. 25 for a $250 jersey? Can't be true. They scam you by advertising the jerseys as replica's but then send you a fake authentic. Some people would argue that this is better than the replica as everything is sewn on. There's the knock on effect to the NFL in loss of revenue and the terrible working conditions for the people making them.

You have been the victim of scammers, the jersey is not what you ordered and thought you were getting. You can post pictures of your jersey for us to see to be 100% sure, but this is common practice for counterfeiters.

NJFP Merchandise available at http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ukbillsfan
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net
SkinsFan

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?   Sun Feb 07 2010, 12:56

luke22 wrote:
Hi, does anybody have a lowdown on www.jerseysplanet.com?

(heres a link) http://www.jerseysplanet.com/nfl-philadelphia-eagles-c-1_42.html

The jersey had cardboard like numbers and naming as well as with the Eagles on each arm.

The name tag showed '48' instead of 'M', I'm not sure if it's meant to.
It also showed the little red man in the box, but his arm didn't seem to connect well and he appeared to be made up of a few wavy lines.

However the reebok symbol on each arm seems rather thin and weedy and do not thicken out at the bottom of the logo.

Although the shirt looks really good, the cardboard like numbers are not at all bubbly and they are not very shiny.They appear to be made up of 3 levels of material - one black one grey and then one white.

I bought a Chris Cooley jersey from jerseysplanet.com just before Christmas. When it came in I compared it to the Clinton Portis jersey that I bought at FedEx Field. There was no noticeable difference between the two of them laying side by side. Even after reading your post and checking the small details you mention above I could find no difference. If it is fake it is a GOOD one. I would buy another jersey from jerseysplanet. I'm sure I can find a better use for the $75 difference than giving it to Dan Snyder.
Back to top Go down
serena

PostSubject: have bought jersey   Sat Feb 27 2010, 14:29

i have bought a jersey from the online store
Link removed by adminsitrator, as advertising fake jerseys
it is really good quanlity
Back to top Go down
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?   Sat Feb 27 2010, 18:12

Look how shiny those numbers are!
Back to top Go down
Brainset

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?   Fri Jul 30 2010, 03:50

Thanks to share this information
Back to top Go down
sinus0cello

PostSubject: R U 4 real?   Sat Dec 11 2010, 17:52

You have GOT TO BE kidding. Brand Image' is in the eye of the beholder. So you have to buy some guy an arm and a leg, to get you, your wife, your kidS, and perhaps your dog, just because that buy bought a licensure at the highest bid, which bars other people from getting into the business and ensures he can RIP FANS OFF?!?! So you call it "counterfeit" for anyone else to enter the business? NO! Both Jerseys whether it costs $225 or $25, are replicas. B/C truth be told Eli Manning will never call an online retailer to buy a jersey. He gets them for free. So if you want to look and feel like Eli, b/c you're a fan of his, then that is COMPLETELY your choice to pick and choose AND wear, which version suites your desire (and of course price range). But to be honest even if I was Bill Gates, which I am (not Blll but I am well off), I would still NEVER buy an expensive jersey b/c it DOES NOT MAKE business sense. So save the violin music for someone else pal. Luke was NOT ripped off, he just got what he paid for and hopefully next time he'll get something EVEN better.

Billsfan wrote:

It has all the hallmarks of a counterfeit site, low prices and no actual pictures of the jerseys. 25 for a $250 jersey? Can't be true. They scam you by advertising the jerseys as replica's but then send you a fake authentic. Some people would argue that this is better than the replica as everything is sewn on. There's the knock on effect to the NFL in loss of revenue and the terrible working conditions for the people making them.

You have been the victim of scammers, the jersey is not what you ordered and thought you were getting. You can post pictures of your jersey for us to see to be 100% sure, but this is common practice for counterfeiters.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?   Sat Dec 11 2010, 21:47

sinus0cello wrote:
You have GOT TO BE kidding. Brand Image' is in the eye of the beholder. So you have to buy some guy an arm and a leg, to get you, your wife, your kidS, and perhaps your dog, just because that buy bought a licensure at the highest bid, which bars other people from getting into the business and ensures he can RIP FANS OFF?!?! So you call it "counterfeit" for anyone else to enter the business? NO! Both Jerseys whether it costs $225 or $25, are replicas. B/C truth be told Eli Manning will never call an online retailer to buy a jersey. He gets them for free. So if you want to look and feel like Eli, b/c you're a fan of his, then that is COMPLETELY your choice to pick and choose AND wear, which version suites your desire (and of course price range). But to be honest even if I was Bill Gates, which I am (not Blll but I am well off), I would still NEVER buy an expensive jersey b/c it DOES NOT MAKE business sense. So save the violin music for someone else pal. Luke was NOT ripped off, he just got what he paid for and hopefully next time he'll get something EVEN better.

Billsfan wrote:

No i'm not kidding, nor is the law. Making and selling counterfeit goods is a criminal offence. To mislead customers who think they're buying genuine officially licenced products is fraud plain and simple. If you see nothing wrong in counterfeiting and are happy to give you money to them, then that's your choice. This site aims to give people the tools to avoid fakes if they want to.

Back to top Go down
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?   Sat Dec 11 2010, 22:47

I like how he joined the site just to post this.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?   Sun Dec 12 2010, 00:32

mrhead2k wrote:
I like how he joined the site just to post this.

Yeah, I have my suspicions that he works for the company mentioned.

Back to top Go down
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?   Sun Dec 12 2010, 00:47

Yeah, anybody coming on here to defend counterfeiting does not belong here.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?   Sun Dec 12 2010, 00:49

What a jerk.... go away!
Back to top Go down
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?   Sun Dec 12 2010, 06:11

I hope you guys banned him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?   

Back to top Go down

Jerseys for 25 free postage from Singapore?
Page 1 of 1